Preamplifier Ayon Eris Linestage
We are delighted to introduce a SE-Triode preamplifier with great flexibility and features. The Eris offers benchmarks in preamplifier quality, performance and superb price value. The soundstage is expansive; everything within it properly proportioned, focused and grain less. Top instrument focus, soundstage clarity and bass definition are all vividly enhanced. There is always a natural and expressive dynamic life, directness and immediacy that connects the listener with the performance.
The Eris offers a new dimension of sound far above its class.
- Mô tả
- Đánh giá (0)
Mô tả sản phẩm
Features & Design
Full-featured class A single-ended & triode vacuum tube stereo preamplifier
Pure vacuum tube-circuit design with single gain stage and incorporates only one coupling capacitor at its output stage
The choice of signal and power tubes have a significant influence on the sound and hence on the inspiration and joy of listening. This is not only the decision between good and bad tubes but finally the interaction of the different types of tubes and their combination that are used in the various Ayon amplifiers.
We believe that the simplest circuits work best together with the shortest signal path. The shorter the signal path is, the less possibility of sonic degradation from various sources, including the wire itself. Even on the circuit boards, the copper traces are kept to a very minimum length. The completely redesigned circuit board provides a more straightforward and direct approach to the signal paths.
- Vacuum tube current source loading for signal gain stage
- Very short signal path
- Simplest direct circuit path for purest musical sound and high reliability
- Very low output impedance to drive any tube or solid state power amp
- No solid state devices in the signal path
- High current and low impedance design that operates tubes in the best areas their curves
- Minimal discrete wiring for optimum signal propagation
- No followers or buffers in the signal path
- High quality parts throughout
- 0dB negative feedback (of any kind )
- Selector switch engages relays located near RCA jacks to switch all inputs
Tube – Power Supply
The power supplies have been further refined with new components and enhanced AC line noise filtration. Low power transformer, chokes and filters provide total isolation between the input and output stages which makes this a pure power source. We also use electrolytic capacitors with much larger storage capacity to make up for the loss in filtering when using resistors in lieu of inductors.
- Tube rectified power supply
- Superior noise reduction
- Low noise –insulated power transformers
- Power transformers are encased, excellent damped and RFI/EMI ultra-shielded
- Innovative power supply provides a high speed energy delivery on transients
- Dual choke filtered power supply for 6H30 tubes
- Separate and isolated power supplies over each stage of amplification
- Regulated DC filament supplies with soft-start power up for extended tube life
- AC power line filter to avoid noise and hash from entering into the unit.
- High capacitance energy storage.
- Polarity meter (0° or 180°)
Dual Grounding System
The modification of the grounding topology leads to increased rejection of noise from the power supply and other areas. The dual grounding topology used in all of our amplifiers is quite unique to the whole hi-end tube amplification industry. Such extensive topology provides for quieter backdrop for which the music can unfold in its entirety. It further establishes the quick and controlled bass response and the full bodied expression of the high frequency. The ground leg of the signal has not been neglected and given meticulous attention in its implementation. The importance of proper grounding cannot be over emphasized.
- Ground switch
- Central one-point star earth grounding
- Dual grounding system (switchable)
The type of parts used therefore must have a synergistic relationship to the circuit they are placed in. It is this relationship of which type of part to use where, that ranks our products apart from the mass.
- High selected, best quality passive components used in all applications
- High speed & high quality audiophile grade coupling capacitors
- Special tube sockets with beryllium- copper spring pins, custom made by Ayon
- High quality – RCA input jack
- Neutrik/Swiss – XLR chassis connectors
- Special isolated – internal wiring
- Gold-plated industrial grade PCB
- High quality – Input selector switches
- TKD – Volume potentiometer – 2 channel version
The high grade aluminum chassis impart a richer, more lustrous tonality with a cleaner background and less hash and grain. All brushed anodized anti-vibration-resonance and non-magnetic chassis’s are fully hand assembled to insure the highest level of craftsmanship.
- 4 chrome knobs, custom-made by Ayon
- The aluminium feet are resonance absorbing types
- All front & rear panel descriptions are engraved
- Ground switch
- AC phase polarity control indicator
- Volume & Mute function – RC
- Metal remote commander
- Chassis finish: black
|Tube Preamplifier||Ayon Eris|
|Class of Operation||Pure Class A, SE-Triode|
|Tube Complement: Line||6H30|
|Maximum Output (at 1 kHz )||~ 20V rms|
|S/N ratio||> 98 dB|
|Output Impedance||~ 900 Ohm|
|Frequency Response / Line||5Hz – 100kHz|
|Harmonic Distortion (at 1V ) Line||< 0.01%|
|Input||5 x Line- RCA,|
|Output||2x RCA, 1x XLR , 1x Tape out|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) cm||48x41x11 cm|
Specifications subject to change without notice