- Mô tả
- Đánh giá (0)
The CD-T was designed to play compact discs with a stunning level of resolution, dynamics and musical naturalness. The overall sense of transparency and purity is simply breathtaking, offering a sense of relaxed intimacy with the recorded performance. The playback mechanism continues to be the unsurpassed Philips PRO-2 and still one of the best dedicated CD mechanisms available and providing world class performances in a perfect engineered design.
Mô tả sản phẩm
Full-featured Top Loader CD-Transport
We believe that the simplest circuits work best together with the shortest signal path. That is why our pre-amplifiers to date have used single-ended pure class-A circuitry. The shorter the signal path is, the less possibility of sonic degradation from various sources, including the wire itself. Even on the circuit boards, the copper traces are kept to a very minimum length. The completely redesigned circuit board provides a more straightforward and direct approach to the signal paths.
- Warm up function
- Ultra short signal path
- Simplest direct circuit path for purest musical sound and high reliability
- Minimal discrete wiring for optimum signal propagation
- No DC servo that degrades the signal
- High quality parts throughout
- Fully hand assembled to insure the highest level of craftsmanship
- Upsampling 24bit/192kHz and on/off switchable
- Low jitter digital audio clock system
- High precision clock
- 6H14 tube (digital output – signal buffer)
- A virtually jitter-free – 1 picoseconds – digital clocking system
- Digital output – S/PDIF (RCA), BNC, I2S, AES/EBU (XLR) & Toslink
The power supplies have been further refined with new components and enhanced AC line noise filtration. Separate power transformer windings and filters provide total isolation between the CD-mechanism and digital signal.
- 2 separate R-Core / Low noise – insulated power transformer for digital audio signals & CD-mechanism
- Innovative power supply provides a high speed energy delivery on transients
- AC power line filter to avoid noise and hash from entering into the unit.
- 6 separate FET voltage regulators
The type of parts used therefore must have a synergistic relationship to the circuit they are placed in. It is this relationship of which type of part to use where, that ranks our products apart from the mass.
- Selected, premium quality passive components used in all applications
- High quality grade E-capacitors
- High quality – RCA, BNC & XLR jack
- Gold-plated industrial grade PCB
The high grade aluminum chassis impart a richer, more lustrous tonality with a cleaner back-ground and less hash and grain. All brushed anodized anti-vibration-resonance and non-magnetic chassis’s are fully hand assembled to insure the highest level of craftsmanship.
- Backlit function buttons
- Modified suspension system to isolate the CD-transport from mechanical vibrations
- Anti-vibration magnetic integral CD-clamp system combined with dark acrylic CD-cover
- AC phase polarity control indicator
- The aluminium feet are resonance absorbing types
- Metal remote commander
- Chassis finish: black / chrome
CD-Player Ayon CD-T Conversion rate 192kHz / 24 bit Tube complement 6H14 Dynamic range > 120dB Intrinsic Jitter 1 pico-second RMS Digital output 75 Ω S/PDIF (RCA), 110 Ω AES/EBU (XLR) BNC, I2S, TosLink S/N ratio > 119 dB Frequency response 20Hz – 20kHz +/- 0.3dB Total harmonic distortion @ 1kHz < 0.001% Remote control Yes Dimension (WxDxH) cm 48x39x12 cm Weight 14 kg
Specifications subject to change without notice